1. Open Windows Mail.
2. Click ‘Tools’, then select ‘Accounts’.
3. An ‘Internet Accounts’ window should open, click ‘Add’ and select ‘Mail’.
4. You should then be asked for your display name, this is the name you wish to associate with the email address (people who receive your emails will see this as the sender), after entering this click ‘Next’.
5. You should then be asked for your email address, enter this and click ‘Next’.
6. You should then be asked for your ‘Mail Server Information’, the first box should say ‘POP3’, in the ‘Incoming Mail Server’ box enter ‘mail.yourdomainname.co.uk’, in the ‘Outgoing Mail Server’ box enter your internet service provider’s outgoing mail server (if you don’t have this information enter the same details that are in the ‘Incoming Mail Server’ box). Tick the ‘Outgoing Server Requires Authentication’ box and click ‘Next’.
7. You should then be asked for your account informationenter your user name (usually your email address for this account) and enter your password, then click ‘Next’.
8. You should now see a screen telling you that you’ve entered all the information for a new account. Click ‘Finish’ and you will be returned to the ‘Accounts’ screen. Click ‘Close’ to finish setting up your account.